Ehrlich has made a circuit of yeshivas

in From Athens to Zurich, Talk about your trainers here. Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:36 am
by bigblue • 54 Posts

For years, Ehrlich has made a circuit of yeshivas in Israel’s religious cities, like Jerusalem and Bnei Brak, offering his Yinglish patter to pious students in exchange for a few shekels. About 12 years ago, he was working the grounds of the Mir, a large school in Jerusalem that is popular with Americans studying abroad, when somebody suggested that he travel to Lakewood, where American students at the Mir often settled on their return home. So began his annual pilgrimage. Often he raises money for friends who have to pay for a child’s wedding (and takes a cut for himself). This year, one of his 12 children was marrying in July, and Lakewood helped pay for the banquet. Soon after we met, I asked Ehrlich what he earned in New Jersey each year. He told me, but made me promise not to say exactly how much. Put it this way: After costs, he earns more than enough to buy a Honda Fit, but not quite enough for a Civic
crazy rc

Scroll up

0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

We welcome our newest member: heba
Board Statistics
The forum has 690 topics and 1546 posts.